2011-03-09

Write a Letter...

When this Christmas I didn't get any written letters I realised something got very different. I was not forgotten as you might think.  Printed out "anual reports" that serves as Christmas greetings for everyone, phone calls, e-mails, sms, tags on facebook... But not a single hand-written note! What happened to us that instead of smooth waving with a pen on the paper we prefear hectic tremor of fingers over the keys and buttons? Is it really a lack of the time? The fear  that somebody still could read  our REAL moods from handwriting? I am wondering...

And then I'm recieving a LETTER.  The real perfectly  unperfect handwriting. The only thing is I can't re-read it. Over and over again. To open it and to fold it back, until it will look like a holey  fishing net... But by then I would  have learned  it by memory... 




 




No comments: