2011-04-04

Blogging


Never say never. Because you might start a blog :) At least that's my story. Honestly, had no idea about what I am doing, or where it will take me. I just did it. It was something I haven't done before , unknown for me, it was a challenge.  But before I started a blog, I already knew something. That I am not a writer, or neither a photographer, so I will not pretend to be one of them.  But you don't have to be a writer to express yourself, you don't have to be a professional to carry arround your pocket camera.The  only thing is  you must  be a human. Means imperfect. Imperfect! What I am very happy about, as I do this for myself. What makes me more happy. I have "all rights reserved " not telling why or how. But I will tell you one thing. Life here is not a  touristic brochure. And making photos is extreamly challenging, simply because it´s too much sun, means light, means overexposion, means pictures look dull and flat... Also where I live, nothing ever changes, only faces of tourists. What I have another promise about, not putting faces of people here... (At least not yet :))  And if I´ve been fooling you with immages of beautifull life, I will say SORRY now, by showing a reality, not a holidays postcard... Just look at the picture below.  But am I lying posting the glimpses of the beauty? Which is everywhere, only if you want see it?  You tell me.  The world is a beautifull place, and a life itself is a mirracle. I know what I am talking about, literally... As my friend told, to me "life happened"... BTW, to you too!


 So, how does it looks the life here? Colorful, fresh and relaxing? Have to tell you, was a lucky day, clouds passed by... It could take many months in summer time to see any ;)
Just looked at the lenght of my post today... I will come back to my daydreaming tomorrow. Mañana...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

3 comments:

ladydazy said...

You are so lovely! Thank you for all those lovely things you said. I got all teary eyed. I'm so glad you are blogging. :)

Unknown said...

You do come back tomorrow! I will be here!

Never say never! I gave blogging a try about two years ago and just wasn't my thing, and dreaded blogging but little by little the interaction with the bloggers happened...and it was a whole new world I never knew!

I like you too siga, thank you very much for your kind words. I send hugs your way!

siga said...

Thank you, ladies! Life must go on, the blogging too!