2011-05-16

Opened Sky

For many things we are not ready. Until we are ready to turn off the thinking part. The brain very often stops human from being happy. So many times the doors open up offering the light and peace, but the doubts and fears doesn't let to make that step. Because experiences in the past and uncertainty about the future tells the different. Because people prefear thinking instead of feeling, they are proud HOMO SAPIENS... But only  "now and here" feeling is a really happy moment. Not in the past, not in the future... Did ever sky opened the door with a hope and you wasn't ready?











5 comments:

ladydazy said...

Beautiful. I'm glad you are feeling happy at the moment. I too am that way, feeling happy then not. I have to remind myself everyday of reasons to be happy. Like the bible says, God is a Happy God. He see's so much turmoil and suffering but remains happy. He knows that this tumoil and suffering is temporary. So I envision myself being in a peaceful new world that is soon to come! :)

Unknown said...

I agree siga too much thinking is just not good! I tell my husband that all the time!

ladydazy said...

So true Claudia. Too much time to think isn't good. That's why I'm trying to keep my little mind busy!! :)

siga said...

What a happy day! :)))) jUST FEEL IT!

Asta said...

Love it!