2011-06-13

Cherry Cherry...

Some exquisite temptations are very hard to resist. And especially if they are sold in a big ammounts. It's impossible to pass by their inviting red color. Actually it seems almost purple,  like an good old wine... I walk between them, with my eyes closed, breathing in the seductive sweetness. When I open my eyes, I see the shining smooth skin, and my immagination immediately draws the juicy flesh in my mouth... The most perfect fruit, CHERRY...

Do you remember the last time you've been seduced in a such sweet way? 








4 comments:

ladydazy said...

Yum cherries!! I just bought some a couple weeks ago. I had to eat 1/2 of them then take out the seed and then give it to Little P. He loves them too!!

ladydazy said...

I would frame this picture and put it in my kitchen. :)

siga said...

:) Irresistible to be next to them!

Elena said...

Que ricas!! Hay que aprovechar que es la época en que podemos disfrutar de ellas.
Una foto estupenda. Saludos.