2011-06-15

The Fairyland


There are moments, when I am not sure if I am dreaming or everything I see is for real.  I want to pinch myself very hard, but then I am afraid that in one moment the beauty I see will vanish away... So I stand there, enchanted by Nature, holding my breath, trying not to wake up between the mountains sleeping Dragons or to scare away hiding Nymphs... Oh, I  don't want to wake up... 

I don't want to grow up either! The last picture is taken by my son, who still sees the magic everywhere...  




































9 comments:

Diane AZ said...

These are all so beautiful. I love the dreamy lighting, colors and compositions. Wonderful capture by your son!

ladydazy said...

I agree with Diane. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. I really need to read a digital photography book. Especially before the monsoon season here in AZ. :)

Claudia said...

Truly wonderful dreamy shots!

siga said...

I felt like Alice in Wonderland standing there... And really dreamed of having a real camera and having enough brain to read about digital photography! So if you know any easy written, please tell me!

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

WOW!
These are such lovely photos... really enjoyed my visit here today :]
Thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog. <3

ladydazy said...

The Digital Photography Book By Scott Shelby. I just ordered it used by Amazon.com. :)

ladydazy said...

Oops! Scott Kelby

Lyneen said...

WOW... most amazing photos... truly a dreamy place... love the photo of the abandoned building and last photo is AWESOME! TFS

siga said...

Thank you for all your comments! That's very encouraging for me :)